Coors Light Beer ` Queen of Halloween` Advertising Display
* Circa 1990-1995, Made by Sterling Promotional Corp.
* Approx. 6 feet tall inflated (one picture shows her inflated, that one is ours) and holding a
12 pack of Coors Light beer
* Base can be filled with water to help her stand up
* Brand new, never inflated, perfect condition in the factory sealed plastic bag with instructions
inside (as pictured)
* Please note: this item is being sold as is, no return!
* Never sold in retail stores and only available to beer distributors
* Collectors item, rare to find in mint condition
"Elvira starred in Coors' Halloween promotions from 1990 to 1995, accumulating a slightly interrupted run of seven years as the face of all things Halloween with the brewer. By 1995, Coors had crowned her “The Queen of Halloween.” She parted amicably after the ‘95 season, but the “Queen of Halloween” title evolved into the brand's highly popular promotional theme from 1996 to today."